You guys look like a very happy family! Even if Mason is wearing a packer ensemble!!!! Ha ha J/k from a Minnesotan. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, I'm sure you have alot to be thankful for. Can't wait to meet Mason and watch him when you need to go to the grocery store and such :) Happy trails!
He is absolutely adorable and you two are beaming--Happy family is right! I am thrilled for you all~ Lucky little guy and lucky you-- I've been thinking about you a lot this week. You've got some wonderful pics to hold close. Hope time flies by and he's home soon.
He is soo cute! Love the Packer ensamble! We need to raise them right! I am praying for you and Mason and hope all continues to go well and will soon have your son at home with you permanently. We'll be thinking of you!
You guys look so happy. I wish you all the best and for a quick reunion here at home. He is an adorable baby. My family is keeping you in our prayers. GO PACKERS!!!
5 comments:
You guys look like a very happy family! Even if Mason is wearing a packer ensemble!!!! Ha ha J/k from a Minnesotan. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, I'm sure you have alot to be thankful for. Can't wait to meet Mason and watch him when you need to go to the grocery store and such :) Happy trails!
He is absolutely adorable and you two are beaming--Happy family is right! I am thrilled for you all~ Lucky little guy and lucky you-- I've been thinking about you a lot this week. You've got some wonderful pics to hold close. Hope time flies by and he's home soon.
I have been thinking about you guys!
He is soo cute! Love the Packer ensamble! We need to raise them right! I am praying for you and Mason and hope all continues to go well and will soon have your son at home with you permanently. We'll be thinking of you!
You guys look so happy. I wish you all the best and for a quick reunion here at home. He is an adorable baby. My family is keeping you in our prayers. GO PACKERS!!!
Post a Comment