He is truly a miracle for both of you and he is an absolutely beautiful baby! I hope that you continue to speak to him in English and Spanish because like they say in CA now "you are in the United States now - learn to speak Spanish!" LOL I wish I knew how and it will be good for him to know both. Love to you all! Kathy (Aunt)
2 comments:
He is SUCH a little doll! Your blog is so great - thanks for sharing!!
He is truly a miracle for both of you and he is an absolutely beautiful baby! I hope that you continue to speak to him in English and Spanish because like they say in CA now "you are in the United States now - learn to speak Spanish!" LOL I wish I knew how and it will be good for him to know both.
Love to you all!
Kathy (Aunt)
Post a Comment