Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Vamos a Guatemala

Guatemala Here We Come!

We found out today that we are cleared to travel to meet our son this Saturday!!!!
We are elated. We have lots to do. It is really perfect timing with Thanksgiving break. We have flights and hotel and a plan to meet him on Saturday afternoon when we arrive. Then we will have a week to spend with him. Hopefully we can convince him to like us, since we are already in love with him...
We need to get packing!!!! Check here next week for video and pictures of all 3 of us.TOGETHER!

Life is good.

Love,
Juan and Alisha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!!! I am thrilled for you!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

LIFE IS GOOD.
WE WILL PRAY FOR YOUR SAFE TRAVELS AND FIRST MOMENTS WITH YOUR SON.
CONGRATS!
We are so excited for you.

- The Berg's

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you two! I'll miss you next week Profe! Good luck!

Beth Holland (AKA Daniela Rodriguez)