Friday, February 22, 2008

Una Familia Muy Feliz



We are here and all is great! We tried to Skype, but it is not working for some reason. We got in a little late so we only had about 30 minutes before everyone came. We were ok with that. We were able to see the whole family! It was great! We have a plan to do a little travel with them on Sunday!

Just wanted to let everyone know we are here safely and all is well. Mason is still unbelievable!

Love, Casa Ramirez

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for the three of you.
I hope you have a great time.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for all of you. I can't imagine how happy you must be knowing that you finally get to bring Mason home!! Can't wait to see Mason in person!!

Lisa Keyes

Anonymous said...

I just want to say congrats. It is about time you three get to start your life as a family. Good luck with everything.
Renee Keeler

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this story, this blog, everything! And I can't wait to meet Mr. Mason or should I say Senor Mason?! He is adorable and you both radiate happiness. I love checking in on blogs and can't wait to see more pictures and read more stories. Congratulations parents!!!

Love,
Keli Leaf

Anonymous said...

We are really happy for you guys and were glad you finally got to bring your boy mason home. I bet you guys are so excited and so are your parents. Well I didnt really know where to write so I picked this one. Anyways Mason is so cute and I know you to will be the best parents