Saturday, May 3, 2008

It Has Been Amazing!

It has been awhile since we updated the blog. It is unbelievable how time flies by. Mason has been making it pretty easy on us. He is still laid back and has a great demeanor.
Alisha has been enjoying her time home with Mason and can't believe that it is already time for her to go back to work in two weeks. Her days are busy and filled with trying to keep Mason from climbing dressers and pulling things down on himself.
Alisha going back to work means that I will be done in two weeks. Although I am sure that I will not be able to do as good of job as Alisha, I am really looking forward to being home with Mason all day. I have been finishing my practicum and thesis because graduation is right around the corner.

Between all that we find some time to do things like these... Enjoy the pictures

Love Casa Ramirez





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gatos! He could not be more adorable! You all look so happy. I couldn't be more excited for all of you. I can't wait to eat him up this summer.

Anonymous said...

You are such a beautiful family!
Mason is getting so big-wow! Dave and I are so happy for all of you! Enjoy today and EVERYDAY!

Anonymous said...

Hola Hola, Glad to see him growing so nicely and out and about. He is so adorable.....I am jealous he has such a nice head of hair (:..!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for updating your blog. I love hearing about Mason and the pictures are amazing. He is a cutie. I can't wait to meet him!

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you guys! He's adorable. Hope you are having a wonderful summer together! (i have a new email, hope to hear from you soon!)