Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Who is this little man?
We received an update today that we are in one of the final stages of the process. It is really exciting, but again we are trying not to get too excited. It is all really good news, but there is always the chance of being in this stage for quite a while. We hope to travel soon to visit. We have to discuss this with the agency first and we will update you all as soon as we know. Enjoy the pictures!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
He is beautiful. I love his expressions and big, brown eyes. I wish my blonde, blue-eyed girls would have gotten the brown eyes. Such wonderful news... we will continue to pray that things go well.
Wow, he sure is getting big.....and is so handsome! Our thoughts and prayers are with each of you always. Thank you for keeping all of us updated!
I hope that all keeps looking up for you. I know how my nerves were when I was a first time parent. Word of advice: Get sleep now!!
Oh we are still waiting, wishing, and praying for good news....
Love you guys.
Dave and Kel
Drop in on us at times to come by more low-down and facts at all events Come to see us at times to grasp more knowledge and facts anyway [url=http://select.compare.com.pl]Kurs fryzjerski[/url]
top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]uk casinos online[/url] check the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]free casino bonus[/url] autonomous no consign bonus at the leading [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]casino online
[/url].
Post a Comment